is a 100% naturally-produced potting soil enhancer that offers a wide range of biological benefits to your plants. Charge boosts and prolongs the fertility of your potting mix by adding a balance of long-lasting primary nutrients in a highly available form. Composed entirely from the droppings of beetles, this premium grade poop is packed full of beneficial microorganisms and natural plant growth catalysts. Charge will stimulate robust plant growth, improve root zone conditions and create vigorous high yielding plants. It’s also certified for use in growing organic crops by the Soil Association.
- Contains a well-balanced proportion of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium with good availability and long-term supply.
- Promotes a healthy biological presence in the growing media, improving nutrient cycling and availability as well as improved root growth.
- Contains naturally occurring activators of plants’ immune response, elevating defence against bacterial and fungal diseases.
- Easy to apply thanks to user-friendly sandy texture.
- 100% Organic – Approved by the Soil Association.
NPK – 3/2/3
How Does Charge Work?
Charge improves plant growth in a number of ways. Firstly, Charge provides a range of macro and micro-nutrients needed for healthy plant growth. Secondly, mealworm frass is packed full of beneficial microorganisms. Laboratory tests have shown that Charge consistently contains more than 450 million colony forming units of beneficial rhizosphere bacteria per gram! These beneficial bacteria ‘charge’ the potting mix, making it more favourable for root growth and function, and vastly improve nutrient cycling and availability when growing organically. Finally, being an organic waste from insects, Charge contains derivatives of chitin, which is a modified polysaccharide found in large concentrations in the cell walls of insects. The chitinous derivatives found in Charge are able to naturally elevate the plants in-built resistance to pests and disease, as well as increase growth rates and productivity; ensuring a healthy and fruitful crop.
When Should I use Charge?
For best results, mix Charge into your potting mix before planting. If your growing media has a low-medium nutritional content , such as Coco Coir or straight peat, mix it at 1-2% by volume (10-20ml per L). If you use a heavily fertilised potting soil mix it at 0.5-1% by volume (5-10ml per L). See below for more application info.
In the weeks after mixing into the growing media, water and feed as you would normally. Charge contains a mild kick of nutrients and will compliment your nutrient regime, not interfere with it.
For continued plant health and growth improvement, top dress Charge onto the surface of the growing media every 2-4 weeks.
Find out why everyone’s raving about …….Ecothrive Charge It’s a 100% organic, soil and coco enhancer, made entirely from the droppings of organically reared beetles. It’s Soil Association approved for use in growing organic crops.Ecothrive charge It’s bursting with beneficial bacteria (450m units per gram!), and contains chitin, to boost resistance to pests and diseases.Furthermore…You’ll see surges in growth, robust roots and vigorously high yielding plants.It’s fast-acting and easy to ao its sandy texture.pply, thanks t- Fantastic dilution rate (1 litre of Ecothrive per 50 litre bag of coco or soil)
– Fantastic balance of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (NPK – 3/2/3 )
– Boosts and prolongs fertility of potting mix
– Leads to vigorously high yielding plants – stimulates robust plant growth
– Immensely improves root zone conditions
– Boosts resistance to pests, diseases and fungus (contains chitin)
– 100% organic (Soil Association Approved!)
– Increases nutrient availability and cycling
– Can be used as a growth boosting foliar spray (mix with water first)
– Available in 1 Litre, 5 Litre & 10 Litre tubs
– Packed with microorganisms, micronutrients & rhizosphere bacteria
– Rapid results & easy to apply (thanks to sandy texture)